The experience of air travel is changing day-by-day. Today, people always wish for a better travel. In order to get a better travel experience, you may contact some reputed air travel service firm.
A leading air travel service provider agency can offer you air charter services in India which are both reliable and convenient.
The following ways air travel will change in 2017
- Airlines get creative with seat solutions:
- Airbus’ latest seat patent would stack people in a split-level, mezzanine-style layout.
- The most ultra-modern design will create a bubble on top of the plane for a privileged person who would pay more.
- Travellers will get a more unique seat which can be easily adjusted as per the height of the passenger.
- Affordable ways to fly on a private jet:
- In 2017, a new class of aviation entrepreneurs provides more alternatives to traditional air transportation.
- Smaller turbo props can keep the costs down.
- You can search for a new jet-based variation on this theme
- In addition, more apps like Blade make booking of these services even easier.
- Arrival of speedy planes:
- The 300-passenger craft, along with its direct competitor, Boeing’s Dreamliner, is already reshaping its route map as airlines use the carbon-body jets.
- Instead of the usual aluminium, it is built with composite materials in order to launch the new ultra-long-haul flights.
- Singapore will fly A350. Reason being, by 2018 it revives its 19-hour nonstop between Newark and Changi.
- Supersonic air travel will stage a comeback:
- Airline travellers are waiting for the return of supersonic service.
- Their wait will soon be over.
- Reason being, as part of an Airbus-backed project, next year the world’s first supersonic business jet may get closer to reality.
- Within a short period of time, the 12-passenger jet can easily make a trip from New York to London.
- TSA will put the brakes on expedited screening:
- A few years ago, TSA came out with its PreCheck expedited screening program.
- It is an exclusive club where airlines invite their most elite fliers to be its charter members.
- Frequent fliers were frustrated.
- With security concerns on the rise, TSA restricts these lanes yet again to members only.
- The election year will bring scrutiny of airlines’ pricing, profits:
- In the past, candidates have successfully seized on popular resentment of high airfares and deteriorating service.
- In the presidential race in 2017, the focus will more likely on the airlines’ high profit.
- The Justice Department has already investigated airlines for collusion on prices.
- Airlines and their workers’ unions will get some support from politicians in their battle against the Middle East carriers.
- Niche and budget airlines will grow abroad:
- Budget carriers are already crossing the Atlantic, but mainly it is a one-way street.
- Next year you will see more mainstream lines getting into the act.
- But in the states, the outlook for new low-fare airlines is zero as a result of the difficulty in securing finance.
- Airports will go upscale:
- Travellers are considerably more satisfied with retail experiences in the airport.
- Major hubs also open up new hotels.
- In the year 2017, look for airports that devise more ways to part you from your money.
- For example, at United’s Terminal C, you can pay for meals and merchandise via cards instead of cash.
- Frequent flier plans will head south:
- Following a wave of mega-mergers, the U.S. airline industry is dominated via a trio of behemoths.
- It means we are left with fewer frequent flier plans, too.
- The full impact of the inevitable changes in these plans would become fully apparent in 2017.
- Naturally, it is not good news for the vast majority of fliers, who have found it harder to claim award travel.
- And have been socked with unexpected fees on their supposedly free tickets.
- It is because points are now based on what you spend, not the mileage flown.
- Airlines will get app-happy;
- Airlines are rolling out new airport navigation apps as quickly as they can.
- For e.g American airlines have just updated its app with Apple Core Location technology.
- With this, it can pin down a user’s location within a few feet and also helps to better strategize their down time at the terminal.
- A third-party source is coming out with new and improved apps too, like Airgrub.com.
Vision Aviation Global is one of the leading service provider organizations which offer air charter services in India which are both affordable and reliable.
We arrange business charter aircraft across India and selected international destinations. We ensure that all our charter inquires and executive aircraft operations are dealt comfortably.
The charters are mainly useful in cases where commercial aircraft connectivity do not meet business requirements.
We also make plans for customized package charters for business meetings together with hotel accommodation, local sightseeing, transportation, conferences and banquets.