07 Nov Top 10 Airline Safety Tips that you need to know
Air safety is a study, exploration, and categorization of flight failures and the avoidance of such failures through education, training and regulation.
Aircraft Safety has improved from better aircraft design, the evolution of navigation aids maintenance and engineering.
Ground-based navigation aid is replaced by satellite-based aids i.e. Global Positioning System. So, it becomes possible for pilots to identify their position with great accuracy anywhere in the world.
While travelling anywhere in the world, you need a safe landing permit. In order to get a safe landing permit, you need to contact some reputed service provider organizations.
A well established service provider firm can offer you landing permits services in India which is both reasonable and cost effective.
Now, have a look at top 10 Airline safety tips
- Fly on Nonstop Routings:
- Most airliner accidents occur during the takeoff, and landing phase of any flight.
- So the easiest way to lessen your chance of getting in an accident is to take fewer flights.
- Flying on a nonstop route will reduce your chances of accidents.
- Choose Larger Aircraft:
- Currently, aircraft with more than thirty passenger seats were designed. They are certified under the strictest regulations.
- In case of any serious accident, a larger aircraft provides a better opportunity for survival.
- Once you review list of fatal airline passenger events by aircraft model, you will find that larger aircraft models tend to have better survival statistics.
- Pay Attention to the Pre-flight Briefing:
- For your safety, you have to pay attention to the pre flight briefing.
- Keep the Overhead Storage Bin Free of Heavy Articles:
- Overhead storage bin is not able to hold very heavy objects during turbulence.
- A heavy bag falling out of an overhead bin may cause a serious injury.
- So if one is above your head, try to move the bag or change your seat.
- When You are Seated, Keep Your Seat Belt Fastened:
- Keeping the belt on when you are seated gives that extra protection which you would need to avoid injuries from flight turbulence.
- Listen to the Flight Attendants:
- While in flight, keep listening to a flight attendant.
- So if a flight attendant asks you to fasten your seat belts then tighten the seat belts first and enquire later.
- You can also take some other steps to improve your comfort and safety in the cabin such as wearing comfortable clothes.
- You can also take a walk on longer flights to help avoid problems such as deep vein thrombosis.
- Do not Bring Any Hazardous Material:
- There are rather long lists of hazardous materials which are not allowed inside flights.
- You should not bring poisonous gases, corrosives, gasoline, and other such items on the aircraft except they were allowed by the airline and shipped in a proper container.
- You can take your time to learn about the most common prohibited and hazardous items which you must not bring on board.
- Let the Flight Attendant Pour Your Hot Drinks:
- A flight attendant is trained to handle hot drinks such as coffee or tea in a crowded aisle on a moving aircraft.
- Kindly allow them to pour the drink and hand it to you.
- Do not Drink Too Much:
- In an aircraft, consuming any alcohol will affect you more strongly.
- Moderation is a good policy at any altitude.
- It may lessen the chance of an air rage incident.
- Also, you may want to discover more about the long-term effects of alcohol abuse.
- Keep Your Wits About You:
- If you are involved in an emergency situation like a precautionary emergency evacuation, then follow the directions of the flight attendants and flight crew.
- If you listen to a flight attendant, you can exit from the aircraft as quickly as possible.
- During your next flight if you wear a hearing protection you may be relieved from any kind of ear popping or pressure.
- It can make your next flight more calm and relaxing.
- A penlight flashlight is always used in an emergency when no other source of light is available.
- You can follow the direction of the flight crew and can exit from the aircraft as quickly as possible.
- A safest sitting is on the exit aisle in the back of the airplane which is usually farthest from impact and farthest from explosive fuel.
- Safety and best protection from heat and fire is natural fiber.
- A packing list will guarantee you of what is missing after an inspection. So do not pack anything which may potentially cause you personal embarrassment.
- International trips may require a higher standard of care and planning.
- Different screening processes are used in other countries and other security concerns must be researched in advance.
- Limitation on carry-on item is now strictly enforced to one carry-on item and one personal item such as a handbag, briefcase or a laptop, and restrictions must be observed.
Today, Vision Aviation Global is considered as a well established service provider firm in India. We offer landing permits in India which are truly valuable as well as cost effective.
We are an authorized security approved company and can file and obtain permits in the shortest possible time frames from Ministry of Civil Aviation, DGCA etc.
We also assist in visa and temporary landing permits or TLP and offer assistance for Immigration and Custom clearance.